European luxury hotel barge cruise vacations on LA NOUVELLE ETOILE cruising France, Holland, Germany & Luxembourg
Hotel Barge LA NOUVELLE ETOILE
Cruising France, Holland, Germany & Luxembourg
Each itinerary has been arranged by season so that you may enjoy the very best of each region.
- Tour the famous Keukenhof Gardens with the largest display of flowers in the world.
- Visit a working windmill, clog maker and cheese maker
- Explore the Aalsmeer flower auction and the mecca of Dutch cheese, the town of Gouda
- Visit the Delft pottery works to see the world famous porcelain being hand made and painted
- Visit the picturesque town of Haarlem and wander around a museum of the famous Dutch painter, Franz Hals.
- Experience the flower auction in Aalsmeer
- Visit the Keukenhof Gardens, the largest display of flowers in the world
- Tour to the Delft Pottery Works
- Visit the ancient distillery of Ketel One where one of the most prestigious vodkas in the world is made
- In Antwerp, tour Rubens' home
- Explore the many museums and maybe buy some of the handmade lace in the little town of Bruges
- Visit Belgium & France (Bruges to Paris) : 11-nights / 12-days
—— FRANCE ——
- Visit Fontainebleau's medieval walled town of Moret-sur-Loing, home of Impressionist painter, Alfred Sisley
- Tour the Palace of Fontainebleau
- Explore Montargis also called "Little Venice of the Gatinais" because of its numerous canals
- Stroll around the charming village of Châtillon Coligny
- Visit 16th century Château Fargeau
- Sample wines of the Sancerre wine region & taste some of the local Crottin de Chavignol cheese
- Wonder at Notre Dame, the Eiffel Tower and explore the Latin Quarter in the beautiful city of Paris
- Tour the magnificent Chateau Vaux le Vicomte
- Enjoy a tasting of Brie cheeses at a master cheese maker
- Sample champagne at a private tasting in the Moet & Chandon cellars
- Visit Chateau Thierry, scene of American battles in World War One.
- Visit Reims, the home of champagne and its historic cathedral.
- Take a walking tour of the city of Nancy with its Baroque palaces and home of the Art Nouveau movement
- Visit the graceful Chateau de Fleville with its 14th century keep and its displays of renaissance antiques
- Marvel at the Plan Incline Arzvillers, a unique lock that carries the barge up or down the mountainside
- Enjoy a tour of the Route du Vin d'Alsace and a visit to the old fortified town of Obernai
- Visit the city of Strasbourg, see its magnificent cathedral and explore the elegant shopping streets
- Visit France & Belgium (Paris to Bruges) : 11-nights / 12-days
- Visit Burg Eltz, the 12th century "Queen of German Castles", one of the few not destroyed by King Louis XIV
- Enjoy a private wine tasting in Bernkastel, home of the crème de la crème of German wines
- Tour Triers, Germany's most ancient town, dating back to Roman times and visit the Porta Nigra
- Finish the cruise in Luxembourg with a visit to its capital city
It's not how far nor how fast, it's the pleasure of the journey that keeps people coming back for more.
Barging in France | Hotel Barges in France | Barging in Holland | Hotel Barges in Holland | Barging in Germany / Luxembourg | Barge Charters Cruises Vacations Tours Trips